After the inspection process is complete, and you are ready to move forward, there are a few pre-closing responsibilities that you will need to keep in mind:
- Stay in control of your credit and finances – Don’t make any large purchases before closing.
- Stay in constant communication with us and your Lender. Be sure to complete and turn in all required documentation as requested and in a timely manner.
- Do a final walk-through inspection of the property with your Realtor.
- Confirm you have received a copy of the closing statement prior to closing.
- Bring a cashier’s check for all the closing costs and the balance of the down payment to the closing.